Florida Power of Attorney

IRS Change of Address Form for your personsal address

Register to Collect and Report Taxes in Florida

State of Florida

IRS Change of Address Form for your business mailing and/or location address

This is for W-2 Employees to fill out upon employment. 

This is for new employee verification.

Richard B. Crouse, MBA, CFP™, EA

Dependent Care Provider Details - e.g. Daycare owner details.

Request for Taxpayer Identification Number and Certification - Use this form when hiring subcontractors.

Florida Department of Revenue request for tax return.

Click here to apply for Workman's Compensation Exemption online.

Call us to

set up an appointment:

(407) 331-0678

S-Election Application.

Mail-in request for IRS transcripts.

Application for Federal Employer Identification Number (FEIN).

Federal Power of Attorney.

For more information about reporting foreign bank

and financial accounts, click 

Internal Revenue Service